We help brands to be more social; to talk to people, and to be talked about by people.
Our goal is to get their stories to travel further and faster, building sustained relationships as they go.
We have over 150 people spanning 5 global offices and have experience across multiple sectors including Telecommunications, Technology, Travel, Retail, Media, Finance, Automotive and CPG.
In NYC, we have a growing, dynamic team of 50 people with a focus on pushing brave, innovative work for some of the biggest companies on the planet.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, solution-oriented account manager with strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Playing equally significant internal and external roles, the successful candidate will join as an integral member of this high-profile team and will balance priorities cross-department to deliver high quality work.
- Consistently developing innovative and creative ideas and solutions for client campaigns
- Building client relationships; listen and understand individual client requirements and consistently meeting if not exceeding their expectations;
- Developing a clear understanding of your clients’ brand(s), category and customers
- Monitoring and understanding your clients’ markets; be aware of market issues and competitive activity
- Keeping clients informed; ensure reports are on time and are kept in a central location so the rest of the team can locate if necessary
- Assisting in creating project briefs; briefing in and working with members of the wider team to develop an idea, strategy or campaign tactic; presenting and selling that idea to the client
- Working with Project Managers to develop effective project plans and project specification documents
- Producing accurate costs estimates, and ensuring they are signed off by Account Director and the client before work proceeds
- Ensuring all billing is completed on time
- Ensuring that campaigns run to agreed client budgets and clients approve all expenditure before it happens, particularly unexpected expenditure
- Assisting with the production of client reviews with senior clients
- Overseeing and owning the overall quality of the final deliverables on projects that you manage
- Ensuring your Account Director and / or Creative Director signs off all briefs and attends important project meetings
- Maintaining a central file of essential client information
- 3-4 years account handling or client facing project management experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years with a specific focus working with social influencers or managing campaigns that have a social influencer component
- An understanding of digital, social media and word of mouth is essential; how it works and the extent to which consumer conversation impacts major brands
- Able to effectively manage client relationships while delivering projects to the highest standard and on time and to budget
- The ability to analyze and resolve problems quickly and effectively
- Able to interact with people at all levels demonstrating tact, diplomacy, discretion and maturity
- Must have strong listening skills
- Have an understanding of social media & digital and its impact on brand.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work under pressure whilst keeping an eye for detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Bachelor degree and equivalent experience
This job description is not intended to cover everything that will be expected of you but rather to act as a guide and you maybe required to get involved in other and reasonable ad hoc projects