We’re on the hunt for an awesome Mid-Weight Motion Designer to join our buzzing central London creative department. You’ll need to be super passionate about all things creative, have excellent motion skills, but most importantly, be crazy excited to be part of an industry leader in Social and Word of Mouth marketing.
You’ll be tasked with concepting and delivering a range of work across a variety of projects and brands in the Tech, Beauty, Alcohol, FMCG and Service industries. Time moves at the speed of light at 1000heads, but you’ll be working with the most talented bunch of individuals this side of the Moon landings.
DAY-TO-DAY ACTIVITIES TYPICALLY INCLUDE
In a nutshell you'll be working within the design team on a massive range of projects and brands. Designers at 1000heads are involved from the start of a brief right through to output. You’ll be involved in ideations, project development and creation of content in 2D, animation, video or whatever medium works best. Ownership and passion are key at 1000heads, so we’re looking for a candidate with an insatiable drive to create award winning, innovative campaigns.
- Conceptualise a brief from issue through to artwork and implementation
- Creative ideation and design thinking, on your own or as a team
- Delivering storyboards and campaign look and feel visuals
- Meticulous visuals and finished assets delivered on time, on brand and in a cost-effective manner
- Stay up-to-date with social platforms and industry trends
- Liaising with fellow team members, client service and community teams to deliver projects as a team
- Demonstrated 4+ years design background
- Agency experience desirable
- An in-depth knowledge of After Effects (motion graphics) is essential for this role.
- Intrapreneurial, with a team-player approach and a can-do attitude to go with it. We value positive, proactive team members, eager to help, take on responsibility and able to work on their own initiative
- Sometimes we need a bit of teeth though, we’re looking for someone not afraid to push back, but always eager to support and find a solution
- Passion, passion, passion
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads and to understand the styles of a range of brands
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and a hunger for problem-solving
This job description is not intended to cover everything that will be expected of you but rather to act as a guide and you maybe required to get involved in additional ad hoc projects