As Community Manager you’ll be the primary internal resource for understanding, developing and executing socially optimised activities.
The role demands expert knowledge of the social space, including an understanding of how all major and relevant niche social platforms work both in isolation and as part of a marcomms strategy, how ideas spread and people use social platforms, and how social platforms are being utilised effectively across the industry.
We are looking for a Community Manager with experience working within a similar role or alternatively a background in social media, who has a passion for all things social media, with a working knowledge of paid social media processes, along with strong analytical skills and know-how of digital and social reporting tools.
Key tasks may include daily research, copywriting, ideation, content calendar development, scheduling and online community facilitation.
- Be an expert in established and emerging social media platforms
- Create editorial calendars and manage day to day content delivery
- Ensure client specific social media and content strategy aligns with the client’s objectives, brand personality and tone of voices
- Support creation of content strategies by providing audience and platform insights
- Ongoing input to creative strategy to ensure continuous evolution and improvement
- Proactively identify issues on the behalf of clients and with internal processes and ensure comprehensive escalation processes are in place
- Manage responses, comments and replies from a brand’s audience in social media
- Use initiative and identify opportunities in social media for our clients
- Manage best practice guidelines for social communications and ensure a comprehensive quality control process is in place for all clients
- Document working methodology guidelines for content delivery and channel management, including contingency plans to cover for absence and crisis
- Understand the competitor landscape and current industry innovations
- Support the social channel performance tracking and reporting process
- Stimulate and sustain conversations and relationships via social presence management
- Engage with relevant social media influencers as part of campaign activity
- Manage relationships with relevant third parties (eg. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat)
- Campaign support (eg. managing relationships with relevant third parties, supplier research, event activity, logistics)
This job description is not intended to cover everything that will be expected of you but rather to act as a guide and you maybe required to get involved in additional ad hoc projects