We’re on the hunt for an awesome Senior Designer to join our buzzing central London creative department. You’ll need to be super passionate about all things creative, have experience of design for the tech industries, but most importantly, be crazy excited to be part of an industry leader in Social and Word of Mouth marketing.
The role will see you working alongside the rest of the creative team on several accounts but primarily spearheading a team on one of the international big-name players in the tech industry, so an interest in leading edge design for the tech sphere is essential. Time moves at the speed of light at 1000heads, but you’ll be working with the most talented bunch of individuals this side of the Moon landings.
DAY-TO-DAY ACTIVITIES TYPICALLY INCLUDE:
In a nutshell you'll working within the design team on a market leader in the tech and electronics industry. You be tasked owning and leading the creative output on this account, producing campaigns, overseeing retainer content and developing our team with your impressive creative and crisp design knowledge.
Designers at 1000heads are involved from the start of a brief right through to output. You will go further, helping us guide the client on the future of the brand identity, be involved in ideations, project development and creation of content that across a variety of channels and mediums. Ownership and passion are key at 1000heads, so we’re looking for a candidate with an insatiable drive to create award winning, innovative work.
- Conceptualise, scope in and implement complex integrated campaigns
- Creative ideation and design thinking, on your own or as a team
- Delivering campaign and brand development, overseeing retainer workflow
- Experience working with video, motion/animation and photography
- Ownership and quality oversight of all content outputted by the team
- Stay up-to-date with social platforms and industry trends
- Leading team members, collaborating with client service and community teams
- Confidently present work and build client relationships
- Demonstrated 5+ years design background
- Intrapreneurial, with a team-player approach and a can-do attitude to go with it. We value positive, proactive team members, eager to help, take on responsibility and able to work on their own initiative
- Sometimes we need a bit of teeth though, we’re looking for someone not afraid to push back, but always eager to support and find a solution
- Passion, passion, passion
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads and to understand the styles of a range of brands
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and a hunger for problem-solving
This job description is not intended to cover everything that will be expected of you but rather to act as a guide and you maybe required to get involved in additional ad hoc projects