The 1000heads Insight Team work with data to fulfil the research and measurement needs of a lively creative agency.
Ultimately, the Insight Team answer crucial questions beginning with WHY? If you are curious by nature and determined to uncover the facts, you’ll fit right in.
The Insight Team is fully integrated within account teams in the agency, providing our clients with data-driven insight and decision making at the key stages of:
- Strategic planning
- Insight generation for ideation
- KPI selection and targeting setting
- Post campaign evaluation
The Insight Team also conduct bespoke, stand-alone research projects designed to help our clients understand their audience, brand and category.
Answering briefs: you will work with account leads to define and refine client briefs, creating bespoke solutions for their insight and measurement needs.
Methodology development: you will create and deploy research and measurement methodologies. You will be the guardian of accuracy and consistency against these across your projects.
Data collection and analysis: You will use a range of data sources for analysis, from social listening tools, to native platform analytics, and 3rd party research. No data source will be out of bounds for you.
Report production: you will produce and present reports that interpret data, provide insight and inspire action.
- Data visualisation that goes beyond basic excel functionality
- Intricate knowledge of social and digital platform analytics
- Advanced experience with social listening platforms
- Advanced knowledge of audience analysis platforms like Global Web Index, and an awareness of the wealth of data sources available to you
- Methodology development for both primary research and performance measurement
- A demonstrable ability to look beyond the numbers towards interpretation, recommendation and action
- A dab-hand at creating and implementing reporting templates in Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to communicate with internal and external people in a productive, progressive way to solve problems together
- An eye for detail, the ability spot flaws or mistakes in methods, reports and plans
- Verging on OCD about the organisation, accuracy and storage of data
- Agency experience preferable
- Experience as an analyst or in an insight role on with a social and digital element
Degree or equivalent experience
This job description is not intended to cover everything that will be expected of you but rather to act as a guide and you maybe required to get involved in additional ad hoc projects